Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cheese & Crackers

I can't believe the weekend has already come and gone! The next week is either going to drag or go by incredibly quickly. It will drag because I have something to look forward to, or it will fly by because I have a crap-ton of work to get done by the time I leave Friday.

What do I have to look forward to?


Going here.

and here.

and staying here.

Kevin and I, along with three of his friends, are going up to Windsor for a nice little getaway. Why Windsor? Kevin's best friend's parents (can you follow that?) belong to a time share thing and Windsor is one of the places they can go. Windsor is surrounded by many of their favorite breweries, and being the afficiandos that they are, we will be going on many brewery tours, tastings and dining at some of the fine restaurants they have. While I don't really like beer all that much, I do like going out of town and tours, so I'm expecting to have a good, relaxing time, which is just what I need. As long as I take a pile of books with me, everything will be just wonderful.

I was hoping to post some pictures tonight, since I got my camera cord back, but now the computer is saying I can't load the CD-ROM for my camera on this operating system (OSX), which is just what the pamphlet thingie says I need. Who knows?! I am not meant to show pictures, I suppose.

The diet starts tomorrow! I re-joined www.calorie-count.com since that is worked wonders for me nearly two years ago. I hope it does the same this time around! Fingers crossed!

No comments: