Monday, June 2, 2008

Don't mind the banner. It is a failed attempt at making one myself. It's too small, but I am too tired to care about it right now. Anything looks better than the plain text, right? Tomorrow is another day, so maybe I will fix it then. Don't be surprised though if it looks like that forever and ever.

I mentioned before that I was going to work on some clothespin dolls ala Alicia and Jenny. In all that free time I have, I've managed to start two. Just two.




Voila! Don't you just love my cute cupcake placemat from Target? I wish I would've bought more that one. Seriously, who buys one placemat? Me, apparently. They are really fun to paint, I must admit. I love giving them crazy colored hair. So cute.



This is something else that I made a while back, but I still love it. It's supposed to be a case for my Ipod, but I was too lazy to run out to my car to grab my Ipod so it's slightly large. I got the idea from someone on Etsy, but it was so long ago that I can't remember who it was. It was a lot of fun to make. I love the combination of felt and blanket stitch. It feels so child-like and cozy at the same time.

I must say, I had big plans for this post. Big plans. However, after an hour at the gym, the only big plan I have is for sleep. Oh, sleep. How I crave you.

1 comment:

cara lou said...

I love it all! So cute! You are good at painting heads (mine would seriously look frightening), the banner is adorable, and the iPod cozy is so sweet (love the blanket stitch!). I love seeing what you're up to!