Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh happy day

For reasons that no one needs to hear about, I haven't been in the most wonderful of mood lately. I've felt like I've lost my mojo and have been searching for it desperately. Well, I think I found it, sitting in my mailbox this morning when I arrived home from a night at Kevin's.

Oh, hello mojo. That Emily, I tell you, is really something. I'm not sure she realizes what an inspiration she is to us younger gals in the craft scene. When my discovery of the blogosphere occurred a few years ago, it seemed like all the successful crafters and bloggie ladies were all much older than myself. Cara and I would even jokingly tell each other that we had many more years to get to their level. Then we discovered Emily of The Black Apple and realized that even us young gals can do something. If I had an ounce of the talent that she had and an ounce of her style, I would be a happy lady.

This really is a great little sketchbook. The cover is adorable, of course, and it is filled with quality paper. I can't wait to sit down with it and doodle away.

No comments: