Monday, June 30, 2008

I think it's about time for ...

... some dishcloths. I'm dusting off my knitting needles so that I can start making some dishcloths for the big move! Only two months to go!

Don't you just love my new shirt that I used for the background? I got it from Forever21 and it's quickly working its way up my list of favorite shirts! One thing I love about Forever21 is the awesome fabrics they work with. It's too bad their clothes are such a crappy quality most of the time. After this shirt has died, I just might have to cut this up for a little coin purse or tissue holder or some other item that I don't know how to sew, but will pretend that I do.

In other news, Kevin and I thought it would be a good idea to buy a Slip 'n Slide on Saturday. After opening it up, we laughed at the warning that it was "not for adults." Two days later, I couldn't agree more. While a complete blast at the time, the aftermath of stiff necks (Kevin) and sore muscles (me) makes us realize that we just aren't as young as we used to be. I feel like I went though Billy Blanks' Boot Camp or something. But still, I'm sure we will be back on it this weekend. All the memories that were stirred up made me feel like I was 8 again. Wonderful.

No comments: