Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Introducing the number one reason I will never use a flash again.

Well, my nephew Logan (Isn't he absolutely adorable. I'm not being a biased aunt here. He really is precious and I'm sure he'll be breaking hearts soon.) isn't exactly the reason, but this picture is. Why use a flash when natural sunlight is so incredible on its own? Though, the vividness of this picture may not be from the sunlight alone, but the practically glow-in-the-dark bounce house my sister bought for the kids. Also, why have kids when I can play with this munchkin (and his three siblings) whenever I want and send him right home to mama?

But sometimes natural light doesn't work. Like... when there isn't any.
The ideal time to take any pictures in my room is right when I wake up, but who is rushing to grab their camera when their breath stinks and their eyes are all fuzzy with sleep? Not I. But still, crappy picture or not, I have some plans for these blocks. Some fun will be had.

Really now.

No comments: